Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Break Challenge Activity #7

Hey Guys!!!! Activity #7 time. Karin as given us a break made this one easy, all we have to do is post an update on how far we have gone with our reading. So here's my update-

I have finished reading -

I was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison (Review Coming Soon)
Need by Carrie Jones Review HERE
13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison Review HERE
A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee Review HERE

I am currently reading-
Little Vampire Women by Lousia May Alcott, Lynn Messina
Solace & Grief by Foz Meadows
Raised by Wolves by Jeeniger Lynn Barnes

That's my update so pretty good so far. Hoping to get more read by next week!
Badass Bookie xx

1 comment:

  1. Swinging by from the hop! Old follower. I'm reading Raised by Wolves too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete